Samthemango - BLZBNTAGT0000096A

Did u ever fix it? im having the same issue

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to reach out regarding that error code BLZBNTAGT0000096A. This specific error typically indicates that the game update data couldn’t be downloaded, which is typically caused by a third-party program conflicting with the Blizzard Update Agent or a network-related issue. Try the following to narrow this down further:

1. Try a DNS Flush to clear out any corrupted or stagnate data.
  2. Fully update or temporarily uninstall security programs which may be interfering with the Blizzard Update Agent. More information on troubleshooting security applications here, if curious.
  3. Test an alternate network such as a mobile hotspot to determine whether the problem is isolated to your current network.

If you’re still unable to finish the download, please run a WinMTR network test so that we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Download the tool from this page
  2. In the “Host” field, enter “us.patch.battle.net” (without quotes).
  3. Start the test and launch the Battle.net Desktop App, then begin the game update/installation as normal. Ensure the error occurs while the winMTR tool is running.
  4. After recording data for about 5 minutes, click “export text” and save the winMTR file in an easy to find location.
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the winMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

You suspended my personal account on the Blazerd platform, and I did nothing wrong

I am waiting for an answer from you

The thread you are replying to is from the year 2020 and is not related to your query.

This forum is for community based troubleshooting for technical issues involving the Blizzard Desktop Application.

No one here will discuss account issues and especially penalties. You can use the contact support button at the top right of this page to submit an appeal for any Blizzard specific title.