Rhombus - Driver Crashes

It’s not just an nVidia issue, but I appreciate you guys blaming it all on nVidia.

The app crashed my Radeon 20.8.3 driver, but didn’t BSOD my Z490 / 10600K / 19041.508 Win10 build.

1 Like

Rhombus,

I moved you to your own thread. If you don’t have an NVidia card, you likely have a different issue than the one we’re investigating. Are you having full system lockups as well? If so, how long have you had them for?

No, I haven’t had any system lockups occurring. It only crashed my Radeon driver today, so I closed my bnet app, and I’m not opening it until you guys release a new build with fixes.

If you’re not getting system lockups, that’s also not the same issue. It’s possible if we fix whatever is causing the Nvidia lockups it will also fix your issue, but not guaranteed. This also assumes that it’s an error we can fix at all on our end, given that nvidia driver updates/reinstalls have been fixing it for the overwhelming majority of people. We can troubleshoot with you individually if you’d like, but you’d need to let us know what you’ve already tried and post a DXDiag.

You can generate a text copy of your DxDiag using these instructions. Once you have that made, open the file. Copy the code below, then copy/paste everything from that DXDiag file between the rows of tilde (~) marks where it says “DXDiag goes here.”

~~~~
DXDiag goes here
~~~~

If the file’s too large to submit, you can upload it to a file hosting site like pastebin and post the link in the code above instead.

another option is to disable “Browser Hardware Acceleration” under Advanced in the battle.net app before viewing any games pages in the app.

Thanks for the replies and concern. I’ll reply with my DXDiag info if this problem persists past my personal threshold (for now the game is dead and I’ll be doing other things, thanks though).