"Request Error" using one-button push notification

Same problem in January 2022. Pathetic. “Hey user, rely on this single piece of proprietary software” vs. “we couldn’t care if it doesn’t work, it’s your problem if you can’t log in, not ours”.
Just let us use regular 2FA and OTP applications like Google Authenticator, ffs.

Jan 13th and this issue just started for me.
I guess keep the train rolling with bug report until they do something about it.

I have the same issue. C’mon Blizzard! You’re better than this!

Same error, iPhone 11

It’s the Authenticator server 100%.
From nowhere it was working again, and after couple of minutes error appeared again.

Issue just started for me yesterday, January 14, 2022. Changed phones from a iPhone XR to a iPhone 13 Pro Max ios 15.2.1 Request Errror

Same here. The only way it’s working is when I copy code from authenticator. So frustrating…

Same issue here. One button gets and error but manually entering the code works. Annoying but better than the alternative.

Same problem here. Time to release an update to your Battle.net Authenticator v2.5.0. My ticket they just panned and said, “if your still experiencing problems we can temporarily remove the Authenticator for you.” Running iOS 15.2.1 on my iPad Mini 6th Gen.

That response is not even in the realm of understanding.

SilentStorm

What’s been working for me (knock on wood) is to open the authenticator app first on my iphone, then logon to battle net, the approve button on my iphone app then works for me, but fails if it has to auto launch the app on my phone.

same problem - iphone x

This solved it for me

Open settings > Authenticaotr > notifications > Set show preview to always

I have the same issue. C’mon Blizzard! You’re better than this!

same here on iOS 16.2 / iPhone 12 Pro

Yup ditto. iPhone 6s thought it was just that my phone was old but clearly … no. Battle.net keeps reminding me that the authenticator is moving to the battle.net app and to ditch the authenticator app but to log in to the battle.net app I need to do the code … which it won’t allow …

Yes, not working on iPhone.