Remove Windows Only games from Mac users

Whats the point of seeing a list of 15 games (news and adds for each) and even if i wanted to buy them all i CANNOT cause 8 of them are Windows only and i am on a Mac. Do you expect me to go buy a new PC just to play them?
BTW: i liked blizzard from the early days cause they used to fully support Mac os (i still have the Diablo cd-rom with the pre-installed system in it). What happened? Re-releasing Diablo II and only for windows?

Please see the Pinned post in Tech Support for some insight. They announced in Jan that Mac support for D2 has ended. Most of their games don’t list it in system requirements on the Support website anymore.

essage is from our Diablo II development team regarding the future of Mac support. Apple has announced that 32-bit application support is not available in macOS Catalina 10.15 and later. Since newer Macs can no longer run Mojave or older macOS versions, many users are unable to install Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. As a result, Mac support has been removed from the system requirements for these products in the Battle.net Shop. Should we be a