Remove Subscription Fee - 30 Day Free 4 returning Accounts

I think it would be a great idea that would gain a lot of attraction and new and returning players. They key to gaining subscriptions is to let them have access to it for free for a few months then charge the subscription. I think if you offered this to accounts like a token they can claim (i remember you did this once) or just say once a year in May there is no subscription fee for everyone or returning and new players. WoW could make a great come back but I think subscription fees is what steers a lot of people away from the game sadly. Blizzard needs to take a new approach to regain its player base and not just try to squeeze the players it has left of all their money. It needs to adapt to how the new generation of games is going and players will follow instead of leaving their accounts to rot. Make a battle pass and take away subscription…this way all the people that pay now will continue to pay in the future and you will get returning players who will eventually buy the battle pass if you make it appealing enough.

1 Like