Recent Diablo2 Classic Connection Problem (Gateway: ASIA)

Dear Diablo 2 Technical Support Team,

Thanks for the support of maintaining Diablo 2 service even though it launched around 20 years ago. Most of the current users are big fans of Blizzard to keep their precious memory and various characters as well as social connections in games.

Recently, it has been found that the unexpected game drops, which is surely related to illegal users who intentionally drop/mess up/ruin the game using some Hacks, Bots and it looks to affect other users using the same IP address.
It is a totally different issue from ‘Realm Down’.
With this unstable connection symptom, it’s impossible to play these great games as usual.

This week, I got a message that ‘You are in line to create a game’ with some waiting time when I try to create a game.
This phenomenon has been continuing since last night so it prevents most users from playing games today at all.
It is probably caused by recent sudden game drops (by illegal users) and hopefully it should be fixed correctly soon so as not to jeopardize Diablo 2 business which is a historical success of Blizzard.

I firmly believe that you are already aware of it and working on it.
It would be highly appreciated to check this issue as soon as possible.

Issued Server :
-. Diablo 2 Original Standard (Gateway: ASIA)
-. Diablo 2 Expansion LoD Standard (Gateway: ASIA)
-. Diablo 2 Hardcore Original Standard (Gateway: ASIA)
-. Diablo 2 Hardcore Expansion LoD Standard (Gateway: ASIA)

Looking forward to hearing good news soon.

Thanks
Best Regards,

6 Likes

We can’t play the game at all because of the malicious users who explode the room.
If you upgrade the old version of the rare item, the room belonging to the entire IP will explode and you will not be able to play the game.
I sincerely hope that you solve this problem as soon as possible.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.