Reason for Account Suspension

I didn’t lend my account to anyone. Why is the account suspended? I only sold tokens to the auction house

I’m a person who enjoys wow at home at work. I just reissued my card and paid several times. And there’s only reason to buy tokens and sell them to auction houses. This must have happened because the IP of the house and the company is different. And it may be more so because they play games in Korea.

There may be an IP dispute because there is a North American server in Korea. I enjoy World of Workcraft at home and at work. I am using a translator because I am not good at English yet It’s been going smoothly so far, but I was surprised that the account was suddenly suspended And there are no tokens sold except for multiple payments due to card expiration.

There may be an IP dispute because there is a North American server in Korea. I enjoy World of Workcraft at home and at work. I am using a translator because I am not good at English yet It’s been going smoothly so far, but I was surprised that the account was suddenly suspended And there are no tokens sold except for multiple payments due to card expiration. And I think the IP is wrong because I’m with my house and company because I enjoy Wow in Korea.

We are running a North American server in Korea.
But in Korea, I played Ben because of IP and I can’t play games. I wonder if it’s racism.

( Game Master’s Answer )

Rosayar
This is game master Losayar, I have taken the time to write to you and sincerely thank you for your patience in this era and I am very sorry for your patience.

According to my people, Baladash, Malano.

I absolutely understand how disappointing this can be and have fully reviewed your case for actions previously taken in your account.

We are sorry to hear that action has been taken against your account. After reviewing the logs and reviewing the actions taken against your account, you have sadly decided that the actions are valid and cannot be disabled. Due to the sensitivity and accuracy of the survey, details about the survey cannot be presented.

This action has been taken in accordance with our Code of Conduct and all players acknowledge and agree to it before playing. These policies and conditions enable us to maintain a fun and safe gaming experience for all players.

We will now consider this issue closed and will not discuss this topic further.

Thank you for your time, patience, and understanding my friend.