Reagent bag message

For over a week now, I have had a box with a message in the lower right corner over my bag icon that says. “You’ve received a reagent bag! Open your bag” I did open the bag, any and all bags, and have stuff in the reagent bag already, but no matter what I do that message box will not go away :thinking: Any suggestions? Or is this a known bug?

Tech support does not care about solving the problem with the account on Battle.net I am writing this message here and in other sections - purposefully. Even if it’s off topic, but everyone should know that they don’t care about the buyers of games. People pay them money for games that are impossible to enter later. They do not want to return the money and do not want to solve the issue of blocking accounts. The result is a fraudulent scheme. Personally, I don’t care about the money spent! But I am outraged by the bestial attitude towards people who are from Russia or Ukraine!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.