Rares despawning due to random shard shift is INTENDED!

I know this is absolutely sick… but I had a rare (Swog’ranka) that was summoned using the ominous conch, I provided screenshots showing it was summoned, and then mid-fight I was phased. I was not in a group, I did not join/leave a group, nothing… it just shifted for no apparent reason. With my ticket, Game Master Risticohe stated that if it phases mid-combat, that it is DESIGNED to do this and working as intended!!! I cannot believe that 1. Blizzard/Activision would do that to players and 2. That they would willingly admit to it. I should note, that since they intend for summoned rares to cause a phase shift so you do not get credit/loot… they will not provide any drop items, items used to summon, or anything else, even when providing proof that the rare was engaged and they noted that according to their logs I did not get the kill on the rare, but I had several kills of Astray Splashers that had been previously summoned while trying to get a rare, so they were aware that I did summon the rare and could not finish it, and exactly how many ominous conchs I had used while trying to get the rare. I asked that the ticket be escalated, and they closed it out and sent me to a survey. I just want to make it very clear… blizzard support stated that this was INTENTIONAL! And they wonder why so many people get frustrated with the game and become so toxic…

1 Like

This keeps happening to me. Mid-fight with a rare, and POOF! the rare and anyone else fighting it just vanish. I’ve reported it several times now as a bug. Glad to know that not only was my time intentionally wasted on the rares, but also on making the reports. Also super glad I’m not resubbing or wasting any more of my money to support a game that’s designed to intentionally randomly shard you out of a kill.