Randomly Season Banned without warning

Hello Blizzard.

I got banned from Season 10 for idk what reason.

All i remeber is that the game the last game i played was about some crazy dude verbally assaulting the mother of another player.

Not sure why i got banned for any of that if this is the reason. But that would at most give ppl are audio band chat ban at most! for like 24h-7d.

I also experienced in game problems on that day that the game wasnt able to connect towards the servers tehrefor i received a 15 minutes suspension.

Anyways the support in europe isnt working but postin auto generated messages.

So all i can do now is appeal here in this forum.

I have not received any email or announcement of my ban with some sort of auto generated probably AI reasoning for such.

And i really dont understand why i got a season ban!

I just bought the new bp and I find this realllllllllllllllllllly bad business practise as i am not even remotely a toxic player.

All i can say is either i want my money back for the battle pass and some sort of reasoning and a reason why, best case a deban, but this broke my trust in this game ngl. I am very very very dissapointed at the way this game has developed. this is madness.

Pls help i understand that there might have been some sort of missunderstanding but this is super super super frustrating!

It may indeed be a misunderstanding depending on what sort of penalty you have. There is an issue with some folks getting a competative ban from S10 for a single disconnection. They are aware and working on that.

All appeals have to be done via tickets. The forums are not a way to reach anyone at Blizzard that handles appeals. They do use template replies and you won’t be talking to a human directly in a conversation. Hopefully your issue is the one they are working on resolving. You can probably keep more up to date on it by reading the OW forums.

Hey, do you know what i can do after i wrote a appeal ?. i just got a bot reply 2 days ago, i requested further help and nothing happens.

1 Like

i wrote an appeal already, but the team in my country doesnt seem interested in fixing the problem.

It has been left open for 2 days.

Why cant they just simply unban all bans from 23 till now as long as the bug exists. Weird players will sooner or later get banned anyways. So in order to not inconvinience ppl more this should be actually implemented.

ty

brgds

1 Like