Random Companion Pet Summon Macro For WoW Classic/SoD

Hello, I thought I’d ask around here in case anyone had any thoughts or experience in creating macros surrounding companion pets outside of pet journals, while using no addons.

To make things clear, I would like to make a macro within game where I want to randomly summon one of three companion pets: Tiny Emerald Whelpling, Tiny Crimson Whelpling, or the Dark Whelpling. I recently got all three and I had this cool thought of “Whoa, I want to randomly summon one of them at the click of a button!”, kind of like a “Dragon Menagerie” macro, because I like the idea of not always wanting to actively think about which one I want to summon and to free up action bar space and the time it takes to click on a companion pet within my bag slots. As well, I equally love each and every one of them and I want to give them all of a chance to be following me around as I’m adventuring. However, I’ve encountered the problem of where I can’t seem to figure out how to make a macro where it will randomly choose between the three whelps to summon. I don’t know if it’s not within the code of WoW Classic or if it’s fundamentally impossible to achieve, but I do know that in the past I’ve seen people be able to make a macro where you can randomly summon a mount from a list of mounts with the /castrandom command.

After scouring through various articles, the conclusion I’ve gotten is that the only talk about random companion pet summons is with pet journal integration and no one seems to talk about macros that can do that for Classic Era or Season of Discovery or Season of Mastery. I don’t know if this is because it’s never been achieved or never been brought up online, but I really think it would be fun if there was a way to make a macro to randomly summon a companion pet from a list of them in the macro. Some of the macros online that people have posted have caused some players to accidentally infect their computers with malware, so I’ve been trying to steer clear of copying and pasting anything from the internet regarding companion pet macros.

If anyone has any experience or ideas on how to make it possible, I would be happy to hear of any news regarding this. I know it’s a tall order to ask, so I thought I’d post in case someone has encountered something that could steer me in the right direction or can tell me outright that I should give up my dream of having a “Dragon Menagerie” macro.