Question: Why is there not a "My Games" Tab or section

I’d like a answer from the devs as to this design choice. There is no way to view what your games specifically are on the desktop app. This is extremely annoying. This is possibly the most basic feature of any games platform desktop app.

Is it purely to push more marketing advertisements on us? This actually makes we want to straight up do the firewall port block trick to just remove the adds from the app and not see them. It wont give me my, “my games” tab or folder or whatever, but adleast I wont have to stare at these dang adds ALL the time.

Your launcher clearly has a “Store” section, why are there game advertisements on the game section. Which should clearly be for games you’ve favorited, own or otherwise have chosen to track. Or something along those lines. To just cut out such a basic feature and give us no recourse but to go to our accounts on the various sites, and find our games that way.

I don’t think Steam or Epic is gonna claim identity theft on your guys if you have a games folder / library / tab / something. I really want to know why the devs made this choice. This wasn’t a design flaw, this is a choice.

You likely won’t get a Web team Dev answer here.

There is a way to make it easy to find your games though. From the main games page, set yours as Favorites. Those show up as icons at the top of the launcher so you never have to look at the “All Games” section again. It also creates a Favorites tab under “All Games” so you can view yours there too.

To do that, dive in to the full list one more time (sorry but you have to). Use the star :star: icon to mark your games as favorites. Do so with any new games you get.

That should at least make it easy to find the games you want to see and eliminate the need to look at the large list ever gain.

:spiral_notepad:Note: MVPs are other players, not Blizzard staff. MVPs do not represent Blizzard or speak for Blizzard.