Que to get into d4 (just to get to character screen)

diablo 4 having issues joining for multiple, after opening launcher from diablo 4 being force closed, found and update ready. updated and now que is saying timed out.
code 300008 is what the “login attempt has timed out” is saying.

4 Likes

Cant login in either got thrown out for an update and cant get past 1 min to get in cue on screen keeps timing out.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem as Zeroz. I updated and went to return and got code
300008 as well.

1 Like

same here, game force close and updated. stocking at character select over 30 min now.

Yep over 30 here too

I reach the minus 1 minute, then get passed it, then either it says my account is locked or it continues to load despite the timer going down. Sometimes it will add time, and resume being 1 or 2 minute wait before returning to zero. 70 or more dollars, feels wasted in times like these. hope its fixed soon, its launch night and I would love to have a turn.

1 Like

Yeah, same problem here.
I was in the middle of a dungeon and tried to go back to town. Failed to load into town and was sent back into the dungeon except nothing worked. Tried to relog and now I can’t get in at all.

1 Like

Bump… apparently many are having this issue now.

Time out on login attempt. Please try again message and “error 300008”

1 Like

same here sometimes I think it is ha ha we dont care we already got your money

1 Like

Gotta love “bug” fixes that break the game. Why the hell not ruin the game on server day. But Blizzard has a history of terrible choices.

1 Like

queued for game from 2 mins, to 1 to 3-4-5-6-7 to pending. from 7 to game launch. from 1 to pending to never launching. umm… this could be a lot better. and based on the money this game has brought in. you should have an idea that A TON OF PEOPLE will be on this game. please allow the space for us to play as i’ve had a lot of friends say they are going to bed, done waiting queues and i’m here an hour later wondering wtf is going on. this time i got queued from 4 mins going down to code 300202. idk why or what that means. just know we all paid for a game and we’d like for it to work.

3 Likes

I am seeing the same thing and now getting, “Your account is currently locked. Please wait a few minutes and try again. (Code 395002)”

What I want to know is, why my account got locked in the first place?

So why are you posting about that on the Diablo I forums?

A simple search…
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=diablo+iv+forums

The very first link returned…

when you reach the character selection you can see your character? i cant see my character and cant create another… and i have to close the client.
anyone with the same issue? i tried everything

Except using the Diablo IV forums, you mean?