PS5 Couch Co-op not working

2nd player has battle.net account linked to psn account. When pressing the Options button on the controller to allow 2nd player to join, the choose character menu does not show. If the 2nd player logs out of ps5, we get “The Operation was canceled. (Code 300010)” message on screen.

3 Likes

Same here. There was a weird qr prompt first time we tried to join with 2nd Player(without beta key linked to acc), but i didnt understand what inwas doing, so i canceled it.

Then we got a beta key for the second Account, but still we cant join each other. Game says p2 is connected, but pressing options doesnt do anything.

Great job Blizzard, as expected.

Update to this issue. I have logged out of the game and started the game with the Second player as player 1 (after waiting an hour to get in) then I tried to be the 2nd player and still running into the same issue.

Same issue on PS4. Game states that P2 is connected and prompts the 2nd controller to press option button. Pressing option button does nothing

1 Like

We’re having the same problem on XBox insofar as we can’t join with the 2nd player.

Same here on Xbox. That’s sad =(

Same issue on PS5. :crying_cat_face:

I know it’s a Beta…but one of the main features not working sucks so bad