Procedure entry point uiadisconnectprovider not found in the library dll uiautomationcore.dll

Had this problem myself today 11/5/2020 i wanted to try the free weekend and it wouldnt start until i tried the link you posted “battle-net-setup-enus.exe” worked for me the normal battle-net-setup did not and gives the ops error to me

Hey all!

Our engineers reverted the latest update to dissect it and see what went wrong. Can y’all redownload the installer and try again for me if you’re still having problems? (Emphasis on re download. Your existing installer will likely have the same issue.)

I found a way around it. You have to go to Google and type in battle net direct download client and then click on the link from the Reddit website. If the download does not start right away when you click the link, right click on the link and open a new tab. Also add Sirfriendalot

I Just redownloaded the launcher and can confirm the error don’t appear anymore on my system (w7) :grinning:

1 Like

Indeed. An update to the launcher just went out. For those who haven’t tried in the last couple hours, try redownloading it and installing it again.

I posted the solution on this thread

Bnet launcher is fixed - you can download the installer from the official website.
Tested on freshly installed - clean Windows 7 and everything works :slight_smile:

@Mods @Blizzard - you shouldn’t allow blizzard download instructions from any non-official source to be posted on the forum, and also that someone would persuade others to do so.
Download blizzard app from some shady, dumped websites, is the fastest way to lose your account.

Well tbh even though my source was from a non official on here it was a link to a legit download on blizzard sooooo isn’t that what the forum is for?

The link in the Reddit post is the same link I suggested using here.