Procedure entry point uiadisconnectprovider not found in the library dll uiautomationcore.dll

We don’t host any of the older versions unfortunately but you could try this alternate link. If that doesn’t work, then it seems likely that there is a bug with the installer on Windows 7 and testing the install on another computer or operating system may be worth a shot. As for using a third party site to download an older version of the Blizzard app, I would recommend against that as we have no way of verifying the security of that software.

1 Like

I am aware that the older version of the Battle.net launcher is not active. But do you think you guys may not have included all the battle.net files like in the older version and people with Windows 10 and below are experiencing trouble? Someone in another post stated that a way around it is to download an older version of Battle.net. Will i need to purchase Reign of Chaos in order to play the Reforged that i just purchased 2 days ago???

I guess im just upset because your system requirements state that Windows 7 is good to go but now im here…

How do we get the log files into an email to send to you?

The vast majority of players do not appear to have problems downloading or installing the Blizzard app. It seems to be working and so it not a widespread problem. The app should be able to be installed on Windows 7 and we will get this sent up to be investigated. You will not need to purchase Reign of Chaos however you would need the Blizzard app to install WC3 Reforged.

You should be able to attach the log files to an email if the Log Goblin program is able to create the files.

So just copy log goblin files and paste in email?

I would suggest attaching the files instead of pasting the contents.

I dont see a way to save from the small log goblin window, only copy, paste, select all, etc.?

There should be a zip file created once the Log Goblin window is finished running.

1 Like

thank you very much got it sent.

I found a fix - install older version of Battle.net client, just google “Battle.net direct download client” post on reddit from user “Kula35”. You’re welcome.

1 Like

Thanks, this actualy works.

1 Like

So look for the link from Reddit?

yes, a link from that reddit post/comment.

When i click that link it does nothing, any thoughts?

Never mind I just had to open in new window. You should make sure the vast majority of people looking for this knows this link. Thanks very much I’ve been through 3 days of hell

Alright so as far as the older version you need to make it clear to the public that downloading an older version of the Battle.net launcher will bypass the problem. I just did this thanks to a user and a link from Reddit. It doesn’t need to be a third party download, make your download available to patch this.

1 Like

Thank you. Battle net has to fix this. Also use Win 7… -.-

1 Like

Just bumping this to ensure it’s the most recent post. Our engineers would like to dig into this but we do need logs to do so.

Confirming the same problem on Windows 7 It gives a can not find point of entry error when trying to install battlenet app or Wow.

1 Like