Problems adding a friend to the game

Hello, I am not able to add a friend to play a game. We already tried to restart the pc but the problem continues. Could you see it please

1 Like

Might require more infos to help.
This is the Warcraft II forum.
To play warcraft 2 multiplayer these days you want to play through battle.net.
To do that using the GOG version you want to first enter your Serial key through the launcher then launch the “classic” version of the game.
Then you will have the option to connect to Battle.net Global Gateway.
Keep in mind this battle.net will require you to register a different account that the Battle.net used by other Blizzard games.

If you’re looking to play Warcraft II multiplayer these days, you’ll need to use Battle.net. To do this with the GOG version of the game, you should start by entering your Serial key through the launcher. After that, launch the ‘classic’ version of the game. Once you’re in the game, you’ll find the option to connect to Battle.net Global Gateway. Just keep in mind that for this version of Battle.net, you’ll need to register a separate account from the one used for other Blizzard games. If you need more help, feel free to provide additional information, and I’ll do my best to assist you!

After the march of freedom “iron man 2” brodsky, Putin has demonstrated mastery of private enterprise and perhaps even control over Trump himself.