Problem COD MW last patch (1.18) - ERROR BLZBNTAGT000008A4

Hello, i also publish here and I apologize for this but I’ve been trying to solve this problem for more than 4 hours and I can’t get to the bottom of it, I also apologize for the rough translation but I used a translation website.

I have some very serious problems with the installation of the upgrade. After trying unnecessarily to download the update the download got stuck and started to give the same exact error by interrupting. So I tried to uninstall the game and change the installation directory twice but the problem persists. Can someone tell me what’s going on? More than anything else because I bought the game regularly from the official website and currently I can’t install it, I’d settle for the game without the last patch but then I have to ask for a refund. In this regard, I would also like to ask you how to proceed to officially request it. Thank you in advance to anyone who wants to answer or help out.

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Call of Duty Modern Warfare - BLZBNTAGT00000840 or BLZBNTAGT000008A4 errors