Prepaid Battle.net Giftcards across regions

Hi!

I’m having an issue with redeeming prepaid battle.net gift cards.

My boyfriend (who is in the Netherlands) bought several gift cards as a gift, and when we attempted to redeem them on my account (which is in the United States but on the European servers) the codes can’t be redeemed. We’ve also tried gifting them, but that doesn’t work either.

Is there some way for the gift cards to be used on my account or gifted over?

Your time considering this is greatly appreciated!

Hey there, I got a similar issue. I’m surprised no one else finds this unacceptable…
I got a EU account (I didn’t know that) but play from New Zealand in the US Zone. And for my birthday, my brother thought I needed a US gift card (because I’m playing on US servers). So, he gifted me a US voucher, but nope, can’t retrieve the code.
That’s fine, I thought, because support can help, right?
Asked kindly in a ticket for some help, but apperently, Blizzard “can’t do anything about it” and I have to ask my brother to ask Amazon to refund the gift.
Which really really sucks, and to me sounds completely insane (with all that is happening in these strange times, my brother has other fish to fry)

why can’t Blizzard sort their own voucher problems? what’s up with that?

So I don’t know what you ended up doing with those gift cards… but I’m really really bummed (to stay polite)

Hello, can you leave a contact information? I want to buy a gift card

Hello, brother, where did you buy your gift card?