Please introduce IND currency for Pakistan region shop

Hi. I am from Pakistan and our country is developing country where our currency is weak against USD and EURO so like ORIGIN (Battlefield) company, they charge us in Indian Rupees (IND) which actually charge us less in conversion rate+without tax and also that region is specialized in getting low rates due to poverty level and GDP growth. Please consider us Pakistan in that group and charge us less for games and in-game currency. Right now its in EURO and we are getting VAT charged as well which is not applicable here and we are paying so much for these games and coins. We really love your games and want to continue playing these titles and want keep supporting it. We have a huge community here who play CODMW etc. so we all are suffering bad with high conversion rates. Please help us in this matter. Thank you

4 Likes

I tried it too, they were not helpfull. I maen we buy their games and support them just to be ignored and left alone. Their customer service is just robots, who reply in a same manner with same unresolved and unsatisfactory response. BLIZZARD needs to consider countries like Pakistan. We have very low income as well as our currency is devalued too. What good of a company BLIZZARD is if they cant consider helping the community?

Yes we need it to play and buy more stuff in vames, but it is not easy for us.

I tried it too, they were not helpfull. I maen we buy their games and support them just to be ignored and left alone.