Playing Overwatch2 on GforceNow can get you banned!?

Howdy! I’ve been playing Overwatch2 on Gforce Now for around 3-4 months now and ive really been enjoying the game a lot. During my time of playing ive never done any type of offense. I always try to be as friendly as possible. I’m the type of person that gets hype when i get in game just so i can type ‘Howdy Team!’ at the start of the game. yeah i know it’s lame but it’s what i like to do, I like my endorsements! However, ive gotten an unjust account silence with zero evidence of me doing anything. I submitted a support ticket to figure out what exactly it is that ive said or done to be silenced and i was never told the reason. Instead i just got what i was basically told the first time which in itself, is already unfair to me. Then 2 days later, i wake up to play overwatch2 only to see that my account is banned. A ban in itself is already a huge deal, like you’d have to do something incredibly bad to get banned and if my account is already silenced, how could i possibly do something to further worsen an already unjust punishment? This upset me because I’m certain that ive done nothing wrong to be banned so i went on reddit to figure out what i madness ive got myself into to get myself banned. Thats when i came across this post talking about how they also got banned similarly to how i did. That when i learned that it’s because of Gforce Now and Blizzard’s Anti-cheat. I guess it got mistaken for third party software or something idk. But basically i made this post to warn other players who play on Gforce Now, and in hopes of someone seeing this and helping me get my account back. I’m also suspecting that it might have something to do with the recent patch that had venture’s release because after that patch i started to see rather odd things happening in my games and in the menus. One of them being randomly seeing a bunch of 000000000’s in team chat during my games. This one i got very often. I’d get it in like 4 out of 5 games played. Another strange thing i’d get is sometimes when i’d open a session i’d get a “you’re already logged in somewhere” or something along those lines. But i knew that wasnt true because I would not only have gotten an authenticator notification but an email one as well so i simply shrugged that one off. I’d also get a lot of strange notifications talking about my behavior, but my behavior hasnt changed since ive started playing this game so i wouldve gotten them a lot earlier if i was displaying bad behavior from the start. Before my account silence i was happy about hitting endorsement level 5 again so when i just had that ripped away from me unfairly, It really upset me. Again, if theres any devs out there. Please help me. I’d like to continue striving for my high endorsement levels again.

I don’t understand this I’m banned too. I have no records of violating ANY Overwatch 2 terms, all communications are off on my Overwatch chat, no typing and no voice chatting cause I’m too anti-social. My name is not inappropriate, I help all my teammates as a heroic level support main. what is going on? Just check my profile Overwatch2/Blizzard overlords, I give you permission. I have NOTHING to hide. And stop banning people for no reason. I play Hearthstone, I play wow and Diablo and have never been banned on those games please fix your problems Overwatch 2 team It’s not very professional at all. For real I have a GeForce GTX laptop, but I also play on PS5 and Nintendo… Battle.net is a SCAM boycott them, sue them. They hate everyone including the diverse/LGBTQ players they claim to “love” they’re bunch of liars for a quick cash grab. Also, my husband’s account still works on GeForce, I play Overwatch on both his and my account. His is still active I just played Overwatch2 on his, but I’m banned on mine. I Don’t think it’s GeForce it’s just Blizzard bans

nah its gforce, bc they unbanned me.

1 Like