Play the game with us on GOG's battle.net EVERY weekend!

Hello wonderful people !

I hereby announce that I will be streaming and hosting a large variety of maps on Warcraft II BNE every saturday and sunday on GOG’s battle.net server starting usually around 9PM GMT (4pm EST).
I am welcoming every positive, and friendly, person out there that just want to play the game and have fun on an old game.

No matter if you are good or terrible at the game you should all be able to enjoy the game and have fun with us, so make sure you give it a try!

We meet in the “Op Trogallart” channel this is our home for the time being, so make sure you join that channel to see who is online when you arrive on battle.net.

Make sure you join our Discord and find me on Twitch / Youtube where my name is the same it is here : “Trogallart”.

PS: I know many of you have tried private servers before and had a very hard time enjoying your time there, here is a chance for you guys to just have fun on an old yet amazing game without having to go anywhere else !

Disclaimer: I only play on the GOG server, but I wont judge if you want to play more war2 in other places when I am not arround, so you do you ! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Great! I will be there. =)

Cu on Saturday!

3 Likes

Quick update:
These sessions are actually super fun!!!

We play a lot of different maps including some various custom just for fun maps like Chop, BGH (fastest possible map), Paintball, Poke the ogre or peon olympic run, to name a few.

We also play all the classic iron man maps and melee maps including the famous Kpuds and your maps, and many other water maps.

We have experienced players and new players alike playing.
That said if you are a beginner you will learn pretty quick: after the games, make sure you check the vods of my stream I usually give a lot of tips for you guys to improve and tell you what you want to work on at your level to git good faster.

Next weekend we will introduce a new kind of maps featuring a rebalanced version of the game where paladin’s heal actually heals and many more cool things!

Make sure you guys tune in saturday at 8pm GMT on the “Op Trogallart” Channel on Battle.net !

See you guys next weekend for more Warcraft 2 <3

5 Likes

While we hope for Blizzard to make a remaster or at least an update to our favorite game (Warcraft 2), we can still have fun playing Warcraft 2 multiplayer on GoG!!!

If you are interested feel free to join our awesome, friendly, and growing community, we play every weekend (Saturday and Sunday) starting around 8-9 GMT (or 4-5 PM EST) on GoG at BNE channel “Op Trogallart”!

As you can read above we play a variety of maps and all levels are welcome (even if you are very beginner or a super pro)!

Every time we play on a weekend you can find us on Twitch: search for Trogallart

You can also check out Trogallart’s YouTube channel; he started putting some tutorial (only one now, but more is coming) and highlight videos there: search for Trogallart

Feel free to join our discord group as well: the link is on Trogallart’s YouTube channel under any video

If you have any questions, please let us know! We love Warcraft 2 and hope you can join us for some amazing and exciting online War2 games soon :slight_smile: or feel free to just hangout on Twitch and chat with us (and you can also request a map for us to play on)!

5 Likes

We moved schelude a tiny bit we now start playing every weekend at 3pm GMT+2 both saturday and sunday for about 4 hours straight of pure Warcraft 2 greatness.

We welcome everybody good or bad all that matters is that everyone gets some fun together.

We still meet in the “Op Trogallart” channel on battle.net.

Check out twitch.tv/trogallart and youtube.com/trogallart and you should be able to find links to join our discord there and have fun with us on this timeless gem. :wink:

Also adding that we are now starting to play wednesdays too somewhat regularly.

4 Likes

With the Warcraft 2 forum being more active these days, I thought I would bump this so people know where to come join in on the fun. The community is growing, and it is a lot of fun. Come join us! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, join us this weekend :slight_smile: Go to twitch streaming service and type “Trogallart” :slight_smile: (2-3 CET)

3 Likes

If you guys are on tomorrow me and my son may give it a shot! If not this weekend maybe next?

3 Likes

You are more than welcome to join us we play every weekend and sometimes during the week too :slight_smile:
You totally should join our discord we are very active there!

1 Like

Up ! Wonderful thing ! Great streamer, great game : GREAT !

1 Like

Wee! Thank you for the kind invite. (:

1 Like

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you guys know that we are still a very active and growing community. It is not too late if you want to join us!

This weekend the battle.net servers are down and need to be rebooted by Blizzard/GoG, but you can join us every weekend at 14:00 GMT+1 in the ingame channel “op trogallart” or on Trogallart’s twitch stream.

1 Like