People are bugging the servers to dupe Items on d2!

I will explain the exact technology for duping items. Some people realised weakness in the d2servers and exploit it to dupe items.
For example they search for a place or something - For example I sell 3 TPs in a roll to a specific NPC or I enter some place where there is a bug and server goes down. This cause the servers to drop. But after the server drop, the last game you played is rolled back!
So what are they doing - I have JAH rune. I give this JAH rune to another account - He is taking the JAH rune and SAVE AND EXIT THE GAME. AFTER THAT I EXPLOIT THAT BUG AND BUG THE SERVER. THE WHOLE REALM IS DOWN - THE ITEMS ARE ROLLED BACK. I STILL HAVE MY JAH RUNE, BECAUSE THE SERVERS WENT DOWN, BUT THE OTHER GUY HAVE JAH RUNE TOO, BECAUSE HE SAVED AND EXIT BEFORE THE SERVERS WENT DOWN!!!
BLIZZARD PLEASE FIX YOUR SERVERS. YOU ARE DESTROYING THAT GAME! THERE WILL BE OUTAGES EVERY DAY IF YOU DONT FIX THIS!!!

P.S. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT people Duping items and then selling them for $$$. I care for health of the servers because if they dupe and exploit - the servers will be permanently down and I wont be able to play the game. And you must FIX THIS, beucase if you don’t this is exactly what will hapen! And of course you will refund all of us for not beign able to provide normal game. The same as with Warcraft ? Do you remember WARCRAFT ?!

Forum Moderator Note: These forums are for the Battle.net Desktop App. You want the Diablo II: Resurrected forums.

2 Likes

It doesn’t work that way, the original account would keep the JAH rune the other one would lose it as it would be part of the roll back.

The nickname that you have speaks volumes, that you might be trying to protect your “precious” runes, duping them. IT IS WORKING THAT WAY! I KNOW IT FOR A FACT! THE SERVERS ARE DOWN AGAIN! YOU WILL SEE VERY SOON THAT UNTIL THIS IS FIXED SERVERS WILL BE PERMANENTLY DOWN!

I can confirm this was an issue on many private servers, but I doubt this is the case now unless Activision is ran by hamsters.

I am absolutely sure that this is the case again! THEY HAVE TO FIX IT!

Are you feeling ok?

I also want the servers to be ok, however what you are insinuating is absolutely incorrect. The more likely and plausible explanation is that blizzard is incompetent and is running the game out of a cereal box.

mấy ông ơi.
tôi bỏ tiền ra mua game ko phải chơi miễn phí!
các ông thu tiền thì làm ăn cho đàng hoàng ko thì thôi dẹp mẹ đi cho rồi.
2 tuần liền bị rồi. cty thì nhiều tiền mà làm như mèo mửa thế à

2 Likes

Các ông ơi tôi nói thật này…làm được thì hẵng lấy tiền , không làm được từ chức dẹp con mẹ luôn đi , bọn tôi vì mê game ông làm nên đắt mấy cũng mua , nhưng các ông thì làm ăn càng ngày càng như con cặc vậy ! fix nhanh cái server cho người ta còn chơi, không thì các ông refund lại tiền rồi dẹp tiệm luôn đi !

2 Likes

It is hapening exactly as I predicted. Don’t tell me I didn’t tell you now.

this guy talks total horsecrap. its not from duping. items are not saved during a rollback. it’s likely because of ddos attacks or something.

I am reporting the truth! You know that I am reporting the truth!

It might not be why the servers are down but it could be.
Seems like there is allot of people that like to exploit to prove them self better.
Reason i often play solo games or with best friends

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the last time blizzard activated the servers after the outage yesterday there was no rollback. Please NO ROLLBACK at all AGAIN! AND THEY WILL STOP!

I am absolutely sure activision is run by hamsters.

As much as I hate Blizzard server, you sound like a mad man and your points are invalid. You said you would prove something but you haven’t at all. Trash opinion sorry

This exploit worked on the original for sure, it probably works now also. I’m not sure why some people are swearing this “can’t” work. If I log off of a game and and later that person crashes it doesn’t take my stuff that I saved already.