Pausing the payments for subscription

i placed a pause on my account but they still toke the money for the 6 month sub out of my account and it overdrafted me so i have the 90 for the 6 month sub and then a 32 dollar fee for the overdraft so in total it will cost me close to 130 dollars for the sub i dont know why they didnt pause them taking fee out

I don’t work for Blizzard, so I can’t see your billing history or how you set things up.

I can link you to a few helpful things though.

1. The Subscription pause info article which should explain how that works. Keep in mind you have to pause it for each Subscription you have. Some people have more than one license and more than one Sub. Blizzard Support - Pausing Next World of Warcraft Subscription Payment
  2. Note that it pauses the NEXT Sub payment, not all of them forever. That pause expires and then it will bill again.
  • You will not be billed for your subscription until your pause expires or the subscription is resumed
  • You can’t extend duration of the pause, only resume or cancel your subscription
  1. If you try to pause a Subscription that has already entered the Billing cycle and has started processing, I don’t think you can stop it. The payment is already initiated and will go through. A Pause needs to be done several days before the Sub is due to bill.

2. You may be eligible for a REFUND on the Subscription if it just billed and you have not played any time on it at all. Blizzard Refund Policy - Legal – Blizzard Entertainment By unused here, they mean you can’t have used the Sub time at all.

Subscriptions

We’ll refund any unused World of Warcraft subscription within 14 days of the purchase.

We won’t refund subscription time lost due to a suspension and/or permanent account closure. For permanent account closures and suspensions longer than 15 days, we will cancel upcoming recurring subscriptions.

Here is the direct link to a Support ticket to file for a Subscription Refund if you are eligible.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/1151

The first step of that is automated and should give you the refund with no fuss if the account clears the basic eligibility criteria. If not, second step is to open a ticket for more help and have a GM manually review it.