Pascal access to WOW GAME API

Hi all,

considering that TSM has a system for creating groups, but not editing items, I am creating a simple desktop application in Lazarus/Pascal, which would be able to create and edit groups of items and their subsequent export to TSM group creator and TSM WoW Addon. For this, I would need advice on how to access the GAME API, so that when the application starts, informations from the API (Classes, Subclasses, etc.) are always updated.

I have the ClientID, Client Secrets, and when I access the API on the Blizzard site, everything works as it should. A token is created through which I can access the data after entering URL in the address bar that contains “&access_token=[my token]” at the end. Of course, this only works as long as the token is active.

Does anyone know how to create a token in Pascal including what libraries to use?

And one more question about the API. I couldn’t find any “Sources Index” listing for the items. On Wowhead, there are sources such as “drop”, “achievement”, “vendor”, etc. But on the Blizzard API I only found Classes and Subclasses of items. Is it possible to get Source IDs (Indexes) somewhere?

Thanks for the anwers

Ah the good old Pascal. You should be able to easily implement the OAuth2 client credentials flow using the Indy HTTP client components.

Implementing the authorization code flow is bit more trickier because you would need to interact with a browser (where the user login will take place).