OW 7-year painstaking account has been banned, plz help GM

I am a player who loves Battlefield Special Attack 2. I have been playing this account for 7 years. In these 7 years, I have never violated any rules, such as not playing poorly, not cheating or interacting. Even if my teammates retire and play poorly, I will take every game seriously. This is also my FPS game. Thinking back to when I first opened the server, I couldn’t even hit anyone. So, I practiced McRae hard and went online for 2 hours every day, with 2 hours of shooting range and 2 hours of customization, Two of them were quickly taken offline, and the emperor didn’t disappoint anyone. Finally, I can get my hands on the McRae. During this period, the hand feel was very good, with the highest critical hit reaching 38. However, I can’t understand why Blizzard banned my Watch Vanguard game as I improved. They told me that it was a permanent ban due to continuous misconduct. I have never played a competitive game in Battlefield Special Attack 2, and I came up with a sudden idea. I won the first health C game, Gold 4, In the end, Platinum 4 was not the result I wanted. I do not recognize this as my true strength. Currently, I am struggling in Diamond 5. If this has affected the gaming experience of Platinum and Diamond players, why did they grade me to Gold? This is my hard-earned account for 7 years. Not only is my skin basically complete, but also my career data. I request that the GM carefully review my account. I have not committed any violations

Hello:

Nothing can be done on the forums, you need to submit a ticket:

Use this link to start the appeal process:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/2013/solution
and click on Contact Us .

Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.