Overwatch stuck at 60fps only on keyboard and mouse

When I play Overwatch on a Dualsense the game unlocks the framerate, but when the game detects keyboard and mouse it locks to 64fps after a couple of seconds. I dont have V-Sync on, my resolution is set to 144hz and the framerate limiter is set to a custom 300fps. Is it something that has been implemented or a bug?

Hey there CuleradiPL,

This is best posted in the Overwatch Technical Forums, however I did want to add some information that I think will help. The symptom of being stuck at 64fps has been seen in relation to the Razer Chroma API. Just disabling the Razer Chroma API in Razer Synapse can help by going to Connect → Apps → Turn off Overwatch.exe.

If that doesn’t help but you do have Razer, then try uninstalling Razer entirely and restarting the system to test.

Should that fail to help or if you don’t have Razer, please post on the Overwatch forums linked above and include a DxDiag file. Mention the symptom and that you’ve checked for Razer as well as copy the contents of the dxdiag text file created and paste it here between two ~~~ like so:

DxDiag Here

If you have issues pasting the dxdiag contents on the forums, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.