Overwatch 2 unfair ban help

I was banned yesterday about 6pm, it happened after some guy said I was in the spectrum or some kind of insult, I did not talk back or insulted anyone, right after that game I was banned, the reason said something about “hack”. I made an appeal then got an answer which just redirects me to the terms and conditions, and code of conduct, which did not answer my question or gave me a reason why I was banned, can anyone tell me what I did wrong or how to get un-banned ?

Here’s the response:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us regarding a penalty applied to your Overwatch 2 account.

This action has been taken in accordance with our Code of Conduct, which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing Overwatch 2. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all our players.

Our Battle.net Terms of Use can be found at:

Our Code of Conduct can be found at:

Please note that leavers penalty or competitive bans cannot be lifted by Customer Support, regardless of their reasons. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Customer Service
Blizzard Entertainment

had to delete the websites because they don’t permit us to use them on posts.

This forum is for community based troubleshooting of technical issues involving our legacy titles like Diablo II: 2000.

There is no forum for any game that will help you with an account suspension issue. The only method to appeal would be to submit a ticket using the ticket system which it appears you have done. It looks like the penalty was upheld and will not be overturned.

1 Like