Overwatch 2 PVE Cancelled

I am done blizzard! Last straw for me. I will never give this company another single dollar.
I loved Hearthstone but apparently $800 a year wasn’t enough money and they had to expand the shop and add a battlepass.
Then you release a greedy abomination like Diablo Immortal.
I loved overwatch, but then you took away the ability to earn skins, made the game free and unjustifiably put a 2 on the end and lied to us all. Blizzard should be sued for this level of deception.
Any hope i have for diablo 4 has evaporated. This morally and creatively bankrupt company is a zombified version of it’s former self. The players left are probably only there because of addiction and sunk cost fallacy.
I am done!

10 Likes

I agree, The cancellation of PvE in Overwatch 2 is unacceptable. That was the one gameplay item I was looking forward to and even justified the pre-order pack. Now overwatch 2 is just overwatch 1 with paywalls (even though I paid a full game price for a f2p game). This backtrack is my final nail in the coffin, and I won’t be paying for anything else until it’s tested and proven, because we clearly can’t take you at your word.

5 Likes

Such a big dissapointment again

3 Likes

Jeff warned us! Glad we decided to not play this manipulative cash grab.

• Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.
  • uhm… re-hire the old team and let them do what they passionately believe in? The brand, business, and shareholders would then make reasonable gains on the shoulders of their success.
2 Likes

this is why I stop giving a dime to Blizzard for years, such a sh!t company, you’re a joke blizzard! literally a bunch of clowns only thinking about money, why did we get 3 years and a half of no content for OW1 forced to play OW2 killing OW1 for this pve contents, just to be pullout at the last minute, utterly pathetic blizzard, never again i will give a god damn dime to blizzard.

2 Likes

To everyone that pre-ordered, I want to let you know that I sympathise. However I have to tell you not to get fooled twice: do not pre-order again. Do not buy their **** because of trust, stop trusting those big corporations.

They don’t want you to enjoy their product, they just want to gran your cash by creating a new service game, poorly executed with the hope you will buy the special foundation pack which gives you 3pixel.

I beg you guys, vote with your wallet.

1 Like

I bought the watch point pack and every battle pass since launch. After this news I will never turn the game on again. I have deleted it and will never touch this trash again. You are a worthless company and are liars. I hope people put their foot down and trash the game like me. I hope the game dies quickly😊

2 Likes

So today they added PVE, and you get one free mission. The other’s are locked behind a paywall ($14.99 = 3 missions + 1000coins). In my opinion it’s horrible blizzard cancelling PVE just to release it, but with a price tag. Not to mention the fact of you bought OW1, and get nothing for it (not even trade in “lol”). The game simply doesn’t exist anymore. It’s a true shame and disappointment to see this happening R.I.P. Origins.