Option to change back to previous Battle.net app UI

Things I use my game launcher:

• small list of games on left side from top to bottom, easy to find game, preferably update status shown on list (no need to open every game to see if needs to be updated)
  • Small window for friendlist, chat on small pop up, having 20" screen split on 4 quarters for browsers and chats makes large windows unusable. I dont play on TV.

What I dont use it:

• Press “all my games” and receive list of games I dont have
  • huge fullscreen window
  • Huge icons ment for TV screen play
1 Like

This new Battle.nmet App is very badly designed, the content is shown in messy way. Wehn I create shortcut on the desktop it no longer launches the game it just launches this ugly app where the game actually takes only the left magin of the app, center is just Bliz advertisement space and on the right is chats and group regardless if I’m intereste in these or not. Unless there is an option for previous GUI I will be uninstalling this Battle.net App and launching the games through self made shortcuts…
Well just made a quick check to see if running the game directly with -launch switch works, yes it does BUT after manually entering login/pass/auth code I’ve found that I do not

3 Likes

you guys suck for not listening to feedback and reverting this or giving people the option. unsubbed from everything and havent played a blizzard game since this abomination and neither have my friends.

4 Likes

new launcher is trash as well as the new icon, i had left the launcher installed hoping there would be a reason to use it, but between “blizzCONline” and these unwanted/uneeded launcher changes you have proven that there is no reason to keep this installed i wish blizztivision the best and hope they can turn this around in the future and start making epic contents again. toodle-oo

4 Likes

Can’t say i don’t like the new launcher. I used it when it was in the Beta but it would be nice to be able to go back to the old launcher so that the people who don’t like the new launcher can have the old launcher instead.

F me! Give me at least the option to decide about such things. Or give me the option to chose my layout I want in the settings.
Really, Activision is all over Blizzard. I will stop calling them Blizzard but just Activision. Blizzard is dead.

2 Likes

Still waiting for the plug to be pulled on this gargantuan turd.

Yall need real developers, not people who hobby code during covid.

1 Like

I did appreciate having the chats integrated as a tab, Facebook fullscreen style rather than having a window pop out!

Ignore this. just trying something

I am just posting this to activate my wow forum account? Sorry :slight_smile:

Personally it is a P.I.T.A. This is just another failure, and good for nothing. I dislike having to re log in ever time I want to play/ go to work. Cannot wait for the original Blizz team to finish creating the new game, and dump this company in the trash like activision is doing to the game.

This game is Whack. no fun at all way out of balance. I won’t be playing it anymore.

The new interface is painful to use, chat windows is bloated, no options/customization, chat size too small, background bubble too bright for the eyes (small black text over light blue bubble is REALLY bad).

Please do something…add options, make it less bloated… I mean what’s the points of all the gaps in the chat windows? Why is the text size locked? why it’s color locked? I had no issues with those before because the interface was simple and well made…but with bad non-universal/non standard UI designs you need options