Offline in battle.net

Hello - I’ve followed all of the suggestions but when I login to battle.net I show offline and therefore my friends can’t invite me to a game.

I’ve rebooted my machine, router, flushed DNS, deleted battle.net folder, logged out/back in. We have 3 computers in our house and all week it’s been fine. Today, only one of the 3 computers can login, but the other 2 accounts both are showing offline as of today.

What else can I try?

7 Likes

My wife and I were playing SC2 earlier no problems. We logged out and went to switch over to D3 around 2pm est and she was showing offline and I couldn’t invite her to a game. We tried resetting the router and now I’m showing offline as well. :frowning:

1 Like

Having the same problem here. My friends don’t even see me online. In-game in Overwatch i can play all fine and well alone but when I try to invite friends to my group it says “Player not found” and I’m showing offline to everyone.

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue here. Scanned the game and no files were corrupted. Reinstalled battle.net and nothing changed. I can whisper to friends in game but they cant invite me in game cause I appear offline. The online indicator is stuck on offline and I cant change it to online.

Same issue here. Offline in battle.net

Same issue here, best I could find was a similar thing happened on an EU server on Feb 20, If I connect to a different Region it allows me to appear online like normal. Only stuck offline when I’m connected to the Americas region.

has anyone found a way to solve this? my brother and i having the same issue for wow !

Having the same issue. I could change status on the Battle.net mobile app, but only to Away or Busy. Still can’t go “Online” but people can see me now at least.

It seemed to magically fix itself for me, i was trying to find a workaround by using a custom game to make a group. All of a sudden i popped online so idk what the fix was :confused:

does it let you invite a friend??

Yea it lets me invite my friend now. Best of luck!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.