OAuth via API Connector 400 Error

Hello, I am using an API Connector in my google sheets to pull in account data with all characters and level information. Just got started, someone suggested using this API Connector extension and make a customer OAuth connection, which i did input the
Autorize and Token URLs:
**oauthbattlenet/authorize & **oauthbattlenet/token
Based on Blizzard’s API Documentation, used the Client Secret & Client ID as prompted, but still get a 400 Invalid grant type or callback URL is not valid Error.

I have tried not using any Callback URL as the opiton is availabed in the Client Setup when creating. I have also tried using a Callback URL of developbattlenet

Anyone have any thoughts or maybe a better way, i was going to possibly look into just doing a custom script for this, but was hoping using a quick API Connector and just pulling all the account data to a sheet would be the quicker route.

Before OAuth2 was used, pulling data into a spreadsheet was fast and easy. You will need to provide a Callback URL to capture the oauthbattlenet/token you will use in the call to pull your character data. The Profile APIs require the token. The Game Data APIs do not require the token; hence no Callback URL is necessary. I have never been successful in getting the Profile APIs to work with a spreadsheet directly. I ended up writing a standalone program that I use OAuth2 with to grab that token and gain access to the Profile APIs for my data.

If you do not have a need to automate pulling character level data, you can always use this website directly. Just copy the output of the API you want into a text document. Then read the text document into your Google sheet.