[Nov 10] Main Thread: Blizzard Desktop App crash

OMGGG! I was freaking out I thought I was the only one :tired_face: :weary: :weary:

How do I fix this??! I need to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Same issue here.

I donā€™t own Vanguard so it doesnā€™t appear to be game specific.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue too. I cannot access my games at the moment since the Launcher is crashing upon startup.

Same here. I just updated to Windows 11, so I thought it was that, but I guess itā€™s actually just a battle.net client issueā€¦ amazing.

Same issue as well. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and no fix.

1 Like

Same thing here. Sign into app, it opens then closes immediately

Even worse, Diablo II Resurrected cannot be run directly because the splash screen says that I havenā€™t been online for 30 days, despite playing this morning. Great way to kick off the holidayā€¦

Same problem, I donā€™t play vangard either, never had it installed. All I play is D2R. Weird thing is I get a different error code every time it crashes

having the same issue getting a long reference code to use

I think its the issue of windows 11 probably not game specific

Yeah Iā€™ve been getting it too! Will not open! Was fine all last night while playing Vanguard. But now its trying to update Vanguard and keeps crashing!

6A4544A8-D026-4468-AF98-CDA0A65B7E5F

Iā€™m having the same issue now. I open battle net app, it launches and logs me in then instantly crashesā€¦

BA6F9411-8818-4B3D-9DE5-6F688F7B8296

my friendā€™s pc is working just fine

Windows 10 here. Same problem.

same isssue here :frowning:

getting this code : 96177A6D-ECF8-4230-A870-01B6BBC8C976

Same happening here!.. Windows 10.

I havenā€™t upgraded to windows 11 and Iā€™m having the same problem

Same with my wife. We just both purchased Vanguard. Mine was seamless, hers on the other hand popped the error up and now she cannot use the launcher.

Yes same issue here. Immediate crash after opening battle.net

yea my friend is currently playing while im getting crash errors