Nothing is loading

I can’t see friends or chats

1 Like

same problem ,I use a iPhone 13 pro.

1 Like

same here using 12 pro

1 Like

I get insanity LOOPS of LOGINs and I have iPhone 13 PRO as well. -JazzKitty

I use iPhone 8 and can’t see friends or chats after updating the app this week. Hilariously I rarely update my apps as long as they’re working, but actually did this week for some reason.

1 Like

Their app is garbage to be honest. Their keychains were alot better than this app. I think Blizzard has really declined. They stopped answering to their DIRECT MESSAGES on Twitter, InstaGram, and Facebook. I showed those guys over on Twitter about the issue and showed them screenshots of evidence that the app was no longer working and they NEVER answered back. They USED to be reliable back in the days. Trying to chat to those guys through social media is like talking to a brick wall! -_-; I’ll have to get Quantaum Tech to look at it on Monday. THOSE guys can fix ANYTHING!

1 Like

I managed to get my friends and chats to come back by changing my password. I had seen this support article, but was hoping it would be fixed without needing the password change but since no app updates were incoming, I decided to try it and it worked for me. Sounds like it’s an issue they’re working on and this is just a workaround for now.