Nothing for our money

Anyone know what we all paid an additional 39.99-89.99 for? I have not seen anything additional except more time doing the same thing in the Dragon Isles.
Oh and the emerald Dream.

I decided to replay WOW after numerous years learning about delves for solo progression. Redownloaded to find out my uber character and gear was nerfed to level 47. This very strong toon was ranked in the top 10, 2 years in a row on my server. Click enter world and to my surprise WOW has their hand out for more money…LOL. Can not see stash or armor to see how badly screwed over the character is. Good job Blizzard. My take is, you made sure no old players will return. The exact same thing was done in D4 after launch. Take a 100 dollars off everyone for D4 and then a huge nerf just past the return policy limit. This resulted in the majority of the player base gone. I was looking at the purchase details for myself and my son all these years. Thousands of dollars spent over the years to just keep getting it in the rear with no lube. If this is how you treat valued costumers then I am no longer a customer.