No "UNIT_QUEST_LOG_CHANGED" event on repeatable sub quests

As a developer of the Questie addon I noticed some quests don’t fire a “UNIT_QUEST_LOG_CHANGED” (UQLC) event even though the quest log changed.

I noticed this on the quest “The Warsong Reports” (ID: 6543). If you complete the repeatable sub quests “Warsong Scout Update” (ID: 6547), “Warsong Runner Update” (ID: 6545) and"Warsond Outrider Update" (ID: 6546) you receive the required items for the parent quest. But on receiving those the named event is not fired.

Since we’re developing a quest addon we’re heavily relying on such events and them being inconsistent makes it really hard to make it work for all quests.

I already reported this as a bug, but a statement to this or if they’re even plans to fix this would be really great.

Moreover the same happens when you pickup quest item off the bank. The quest log changes, but no event is fired for it!

This forum is focused on Blizzard WEB APIs, for XML/Lua API you might wanna check this one out: UI and Macro - World of Warcraft Forums

Thanks, I was guided from a GM to this forum. Will repost on the forum you linked!