"No new games can be created right now. Please join a game or try later."

Okay second time I get this 3 days ban and don’t know why. I can log in to my account but only thing is if i click create or join game it gives me this message : “No new games can be created right now. Please join a game or try later.” But I cannot even join games :).

This is already second time in this ladder and I just recovered from recent temp ban -.-. Here we go again. Could you please reply fast why I am getting this temp ban and thanks for ruining my holidays <3.

Same here. Could you please do something to this … 72 hours temp ban for switching chars too quick :smiley: are you serious?

So what is this Blizzard? Can you explain or do you give money back if I can’t even play the game in battle.net? You think its necessary to give 3 days “temp bans” for nothing?

Still same problem. Boom 250k seconds “temp ban”. Can you just let me know how can I get my money back? I am very disappointed in Blizzard.

Same here, I didn’t do anything…

Did Blizzard ever respond to anyone’s questions on this “No new games…” issue?

Uhhh. Yeah. I know I didn’t cause any issue to permit me to be banned, yet. I have gotten this issue on signing in for the first of the day. This is a bit much at this point.

This is happening on all realms for everyone. They’re working on it. No ETA.

are they really working on it though? i mean did anyone say that yet or you are just speculating?

An MVP said it, so I’m half speculating :slight_smile:

those mvp’s are players just like us ehhhhhhhh

this sucks… woke up early so i could game before i have to do adult things…

Blue name posted in Europe. They are investigating and do not have an ETA

They’re currently devising a way to get the old bnet servers up and running using a combination of super glue, a toothpick, a couple of paper clips, half of a broom stick handle and a whoooole lot of duct tape.

Please stand by. :slight_smile:

1 Like