New Launcher is a step back into stupid!

Who was the product manager on this new interface? Were any customers asked for input? Were any actual use cases considered?

It’s bad enough we are forced to go through an advertising platform to simply launch a game WE HAVE PURCHASED [the old UI was already problematic] but now to have to hunt for the game we just started by clicking through a second completely redundant UI is just stupid.

ps: now I find it has even broken the login process - I can’t even get into my games… lmao.

10 Likes

YOU ARE SO RIGHT AND U ARE NOT ALONE. W3 reforged part 2

3 Likes

i hate the new launcher deep down in his guts.i have BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 error from last night and i cant play the game.endless scan and repear loop,woops like something broke,give it another shot.dont tuch that buton,dont run scan and repear

1 Like

On Feb 25th, I could no longer play Diablo 3. When I tried to download Battle.Net I would get a report stating that my “Digital Signature could not be verified” I have tried all recommendations evening deleting my current game and nothing works. I am so frustrated…any suggestions?