NEED HELP WITH MY ACCOUNt

So like the topic suggests I need major help with my account. I was logged in to my account earlier today awaiting the d4 Launch when for some reason i was logged out and then when i went to log on it then asked for me to authenticate via my phone one problem is that i no longer have that phone or phone number and i cant access that account because both the website and my game are asking for the phone authentication imo this is one of the worst things blizzard could have done… not only can i get into my account to start playing d4 today which i paid exclusively for but i cant play any blizzard game. Not only do i need someone to answer me right now but if i dont get to play today ill want a full refund fo my money for the game.

1 Like

I’m there with you, but my problem is I can’t recover my old account. put in 2 tickets and haven’t heard back a thing.

@FlameBadger,

You will need to contact Blizzard Support directly… account issues cannot be resolved on the forums.

You can use this link to start the process:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/974

cant do it because i have no access to the account

OK – try it this way:

Go to : https://us.battle.net/support/en/help

If you don’t see a blue panel like this:

click on your name in the top right corner and click on Log Out.
(you may have to refresh the page before the blue panel will show up)

Then click on I can’t log in… followed by I need to remove my authenticator.

There should be a “Continue” button at the bottom of the next screen… click it.

i need them to send me a restore code to my new phone number and here also is whats happening Game: Account, App, & Shop

Topic: Authenticator problem

Description: i submitted a ticket earlier but heres one with more info with a correct phone number “blank with sensitive info”

Estimated response time: 24 hours

Ticket ID: US92035361

24 HOURS IM definitely getting my money back

I don’t know what a “restore code” is…

What I suggested above was:

• Try to contact Blizzard Support while logged in to FlameBadger-14445 or
  • Try to contact Blizzard Support while not logged in… and get them to remove the authenticator.

If neither of these alternatives work for you… then you’ll need to wait for a Forum Support Agent to come around and provide more steps.

You should probably move this topic to the “Desktop App Tech Support” forum; to do that, do:

• scroll up to the very beginning of this topic
  • click on the pencil tool at the right of the title
  • a new pane will show up with the title and category (Classic Games Tech Support)… change the category to “Desktop App Tech Support” and click on the :ballot_box_with_check: to approve the change.

This will move the entire topic to the Desktop App Tech Support.

Alternatively, create a new topic here.

Sorry - I can’t help you more than that. Best of luck with this.

Yeah ty I appreciate the effort but yeah 24 hrs is to long for an issue like this and it seems like more and more are encountering this issue as well

have you heard back from support?

yes but they want me to answer the ticket on my account i dont have access too lol

Same here I am having the same identical problem. I went through the support and snapped a pic of my driver’s license so hopefully I’ll get a response soon. Its a shame, because I have a new phone as well and was logged out of both my mobile authenticator app AND my battle.net account which I’ve been logged in for years…My password is correct but it wants me to authenticate on the mobile app…sigh…

same problem here, still haven’t heard back from the ticket

I had a response in my email but for some reason they wanted me to respond on my account that i cant access and sent an email back now they are just ignoring me on the first day i was supposed to play

they asked me some questions in the ticket and i answered in a different ticket that i had open on this account and they fixed it. good luck

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.