My Xbox account was forcefully disconnected by Battle Net

So I play Overwatch 2, and one day I login into my Xbox to see my account is disconnected and I can’t play Overwatch. So I log back in, and I try to put in my login information but it’s not letting me, and I have a one year cooldown, so I don’t know what’s going on. Not only that I see purchases using my OW1 coins on days I wasn’t even online on. Is there anything I can do?

Hello:

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Legacy Games — old games such as Diablo II: Lord of Destruction and the games in the Blizzard Arcade Collection — and the Battle.Net Editions of Diablo Classic and Warcraft II. Overwatch is not a legacy game so this is the wrong forum for this issue.

Overwatch has its own forums and you need to use them for anything related to that game. You will find the Overwatch forum here:

Apparently not… see this topic: 365 Day cooldown to connect my PSN account?… the topic is over a year old and there might be a solution or workaround. I’m guessing that you would need to explore that with Blizzard Support through a ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.