My WOW is locked because of failed payment

My WOW is locked because of failed payment. What do i do to get my account unlock ?.
7 days ago, my subcription had been cancelled and i contacted support, Game Master didnt tell me much about my problem, and never explained why my credit card got cancelled, until now my account is locked because Game Master didnt explain to me at first place, and now Game Master asked me to provide them my ID infor with my face right next to it ???. What for ???

They don’t lock accounts for a normal payment failure such as forgetting to remove a credit card that is expired. They just tell you the transaction did not go through in the transaction history.

To get an account Locked that means there was a payment dispute such as a chargeback related to the payment method. If they also want ID then that means they need to prove you are the account holder as well. This can happen when accounts are compromised and stolen cards are used for payments.

To unlock it you will need to prove you are the account holder, and if the payment that was charged back is actually yours, it has to be repaid to Blizzard.

You have to use the ticket system and provide the documentation they ask for.