My Warcraft account was innocently suspended

Hello, Blizzard, I am a player from China, our Chinese server will be shut down soon,you know the reason.I have been a World of Warcraft player since the public beta. I like this game very much. Recently, I came to the international server and directly upgraded to Level 70. I manually upgraded to the post 80s generation, playing Hero Ben and 25 player League Ben every day. Unfortunately, my account was blocked at 17:33 on December 21. I am a very normal player, and I have my own team. Recently, I have played 25 copies normally, and practiced shaman under the same ID. All the time, I did tasks manually and played five people to upgrade to do tasks, without any violations.
I hope you can check my record, I have no bad behavior operation, is honest pull monsher, beat monster.

I hope you can see. I swear I never cheated in any way. I love everything about Warcraft.

These forums are for community based troubleshooting of our legacy titles such as Diablo II: 2000. There is no one here that would be able to assist with appealing a suspension or ban. You would need to submit a ticket using the support button at the top of the page to contest any penalty to any of our games.