My tickets result no help

Hi for 3 days i try to play online on diablo2 lod and im stuck on checking version …
I try all the recomendation with no result …
So i try to contact blizz with the ( My tickets number : US77651168 ) they answer me to update my pilot … i did it and all of them is up to date …
I uninstal it and reinstal it with no result …
I did make battlenet as administrator and nothing change …
So plz blizz help me i try so hard and nothing happen .

Hey EBAH15,

Sorry to hear that you’re still having issues.

The forums are for player to player assistance where Bliz can comment when available (but are not guaranteed to). You’ll definitely want to continue the one-on-one support through the ticket system. If the support steps don’t help, reopen the same ticket so that the technical agent can keep working with you.

1 Like

I recently posted my problem on the forums;
OK, once again, I can’t even enter the game lobby at the moment, none of the server options are displaying properly, and I selected single player again, and the game immediately blackscreened, and the program crashed. When I tried the Europe server, because when I click on the bar that allows you to select server, the options still display, the program let me into the game lobby, but then the sound cut out, the game lobby black screened, and the program crashed again; also, I have had problems trying to send the record into Blizzard, because when I go to upload the files and send the report, the page won’t load; I had tried sending in the ticket, and I’ve sent in a ticket now, but there’s no response yet, and the Blizzard error reporter sent in something at least two days ago; my ticket number is US77690178.

Thanks leviathan for the support i msg on my ticket now i am waiting for an anwser from them so i a cant do more then that .

Thanks again