My Account Disappeared in latest battlenet update

Someone please help, i tried to log into my battlenet account but it kept saying there was no account, i went to “forgot your password” and it said my email had no account with it. i tried to make a new account using the same email to see if it would say i already have one but now i just have this empty account that im using now. Where did my old account go, i spent a lot of money on those games, and if possible can we delete this one after?

1 Like

the list of customers with deletions is growing rapidly across many of blizzards games suspect?

2 Likes

Hey, RazingKain54! It sounds like the account might have been compromised and the email was changed. We do not delete accounts without verification from the account holder. You’ll want to contact our customer support team to help track down the account and assist with recovery. Once we confirm you have the account back, our team can help with deleting this account.

We do not assist with account issues on the forums for privacy and security reasons. Technical support can only assist with technical issues that can be resolved through troubleshooting on the forums.

1 Like

Yup same here it looks like my account has disappeared and the loopholes to get it back seems to be ridiculous.

1 Like

so where did my chars go it may not have been on purpose but blizzard is responsible for these losses they just wont admit it my ticket was marked resolved with no explanation of what happened and obviously no actual resolution

same i was playing cod normally then my account wasn’t found and i got a email saying i changed my email address which i never did. this is stupid.

1 Like

youve been hacked bud there have been quite a few lately

mine was deleted as well, I have put in 2 tickets now and cant even get a response. It is very frustrating, I have purchased the game twice now (once for xbox and once for pc) and they cant seem to respond to a severe problem over the course of 4 days now. Not a good look on their part to take peoples money, delete the game, then not have a way to get in touch with them to resolve the problem.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me… I went to log in and it said my account did not exist. After jumping through a few hoops, I got it to say that my battle.net account was banned but… I have no email stating any sort of ban ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I assumed the account could’ve been hacked or something, but then I saw your post so… perhaps there’s something going on with that update? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

youll probably be told to buy new keys make sure your not running a vpn that will cause a ban

I just experienced this same problem last night and have spent hours trying to figure out how to fix it. So far no luck. Can anyone help me?

This thread has been closed as it has been inactive for some time.

As mentioned in the initial post, please contact support regarding account issues. As this is the public forums, account and billing issues are not addressed through the forums. We only assist with technical issues that can be resolved through troubleshooting.