My account banned for Hacking?

says my account was banned for hacking while I never even used hacks before. I know someone that works for blizzard and said hat they would ban it if people just report for hacking as a group… Like if I play with or against a stack and they report me for hacking, my account can be banned for it.

There’s no real way that blizzard ban accounts for hacking because they detect that.

I’m in GOLD, and now I’m accused for hacking?
look at my account please!
I wish I can upload a screenshot from Blizzard support saying that they will not accept my appeal because I’m a hacker …

I swear I never hacked, and I spent a lot of money on this account and on top of that, I have Blizzard money in it. Why would I hack with some account that I have over $250 Blizzard money in it, plus spent almost the same already on it?

Any idea how to overturn this madness from Blizzard?

1 Like

I’m seriously over blizzards bullsh lately. I would be furious and call BBB if they do not resolve this. You should at l east know exactly what your accused of instead of such a broad explanation as “hacking” that can mean soo many different things

I’m seriously over blizzards bullsh lately. I would be furious and call BBB if they do not resolve this. You should at l east know exactly what your accused of instead of such a broad explanation as “hacking” that can mean soo many different things

This is not true. I would guess whoever you know at Blizzard is not familiar with the support process involving player reports and how the Hacks team handles cheating. To be fair, that group is pretty isolated and they don’t share information about detection and verification techniques.

While player reports can bring an account to the attention of the hacks team, they use Blizzards actual log files and data to determine if the account activity matches known cheating software. Blizzard also actively scans for known botting software and techniques - sometimes they even ban 10s of thousands of accounts at once in ban waves.

Blizzard will not call YOU a hacker. What they will say is that your account has been banned for use of third party software, hacks, or exploits.

If you have appealed and it has been upheld then that means the team has log evidence that the account has been associated with activity against the EULA. You are free to appeal again if you wish, up until the GMs tell you that they won’t accept any more appeals for this issue.

Appeals are the ONLY means to address a ban. The forums is not a way to reach Blizz about this.

A person can try that, but we agree to follow the game rules and agree that our accounts can be suspended or banned if we violate those rules.

Blizzard will never provide the name of the cheating software a player is using. Bot makers would LOVE to know exactly what Blizz can detect, what they can’t, etc.

P.S. Posting the same thing on two accounts does not make a stronger case.

Note: MVPs are other players, not Blizzard staff. MVPs do not speak for, or represent, Blizzard.