MW3 Won't Start / Update stuck

I’ve been trying to get this installed for 2 weeks now and I’m about at the end of my rope. Trying to install MW3 and the launcher is stuck on “waiting…” All that’s happened in the past 2 hours is the folder created (773Mb), that’s it.

The game kept kicking me out when I logged in, said a new update was available and to update from the launcher. Every time I clicked update, I got the “waiting on another update” message. I tried to repair, tried updating manually, uninstalled several times both launcher and game, still nowhere. I even bought a new M2 SSD but it made no difference. All my drivers are up to date and I well exceed the optimal requirements for hardware. This is the only BNet game I had currently installed. I also have several other games that are running with no issues, only this one is giving me problems…

Any help out there?

I am having the same exact problem all of the sudden. the game was totally fine last week and had no issues. now whatever update happened it won’t install, update and I can’t even delete the battle net folder anymore it won’t let me. please anyone help.