MW3 not loading at all

I’ve traveled edeverything since season 1 dropped i have not been able to play the game at all it is stuck at the loading screen I’ve reinstalled battle net ive updated windows everything nothing working

5 Likes

I think I am getting the exact same issue. My game installed but when I load it it goes to a a screen with boxes in a large room with lobby background music and then goes either completely black or grey. The game will not load at all and I have tried multiple different things to fix this issue with no luck at all. Contacting activision is not the best either. Hopefully there is a fix soon as I can not be the only one this is happening too.

4 Likes

You’ll need to contact Activision for that type of issue; see: Having Problems with Call of Duty? Read this first!

nope wont load i did everything re install clear more space modified dl nothing worked

I have the exact same issue and have found a few other people online experiencing the same thing. The weird part is, if you switch to another account you can play warzone fine (but that isnt what i paid money for). Surely this suggests its an account issue? Has anyone heard anything from Battlenet/Activision?

i have the exact same issue and nothing seems to help. I did a full windows reinstall and it’s still not working…

I am facing same issue in MW3 on Battle.net PC. My game installed but when I load it it goes to a a screen with boxes in a large room with lobby background music and then goes either completely black or grey. The game will not load at all and I have tried multiple different things to fix this issue with no luck at all. Contacting activision is not the best either. Hopefully there is a fix soon as I can not be the only one this is happening too.
I hope there is a solution.

Unfortunately, you need to contact Activision. Bnet/Blizzard is only responsible for the download and install part, like Steam. Beyond that, it’s up to the developer of the game to assist you with problems playing their title.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.