MW2/Warzone 2.0 crashes causing BSOD

I have been trying to find fixes for MW2/Warzone 2.0 causing BSOD. I was able to play the game at launch, however, BSOD seems to happen more frequently with this game.

My PC specs:
2080Ti
Ryzen 9 3900X
32Gb of RAM
G9 (5120x1440) monitor

I have tried almost everything:

• restarted computer
  • scanned and repaired game
  • installed the lastest GPU driver
  • reinstalled the previous GPU driver
  • closed anti-virus software in the background
  • uninstalled and reinstalled the game. (worked for a bit, but then continues to cause BSOD).

None of the above attempts work. Additionally, all of my graphical settings are at low because I prefer performance over graphics, so I can’t imagine why my PC can’t handle this game. Please help.
Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

o meu assim q atualizou a tela ficou preta nao consigo mais jogar! ja fiz de tudo tbm e nao sai da tela preta inicial

o meu jogo assim q fiz a atualização nao consigo mais entrar a tela so fica preta!

countless games and they still cant get it right. worried about being politically correct and not creating a game that doesnt crash.

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games — legacy games such as Diablo II (2000).

This is the wrong forum for CoD: Warzone 2 (and Modern Warfare 2). Also, issues causing a BSOD may indicate a problem with the hardware.

Contact Activision Support here:

1 Like

Hi:

mine as soon as I updated the screen went black I can’t play anymore! I’ve done everything too and it doesn’t leave the initial black screen

My game as soon as I did the update I can’t enter anymore the screen just stays black!

If you are using a nVidia GPU, please update to version 526.86 as recommended by the developpers at Beenox Team (restart PC after update):

If you’re not using a nVidia GPU, or if this does not solve your issue, contact Activision Support – see link in previous post.

1 Like