I have been trying to find fixes for MW2/Warzone 2.0 causing BSOD. I was able to play the game at launch, however, BSOD seems to happen more frequently with this game.
My PC specs:
Ryzen 9 3900X
32Gb of RAM
G9 (5120x1440) monitor
I have tried almost everything:
- restarted computer
- scanned and repaired game
- installed the lastest GPU driver
- reinstalled the previous GPU driver
- closed anti-virus software in the background
- uninstalled and reinstalled the game. (worked for a bit, but then continues to cause BSOD).
None of the above attempts work. Additionally, all of my graphical settings are at low because I prefer performance over graphics, so I can’t imagine why my PC can’t handle this game. Please help.
Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!