Mouse Keybind Issue

Alright so I’ve been searching these forums nonstop for an answer to this or some help and this is my first time posting. I have a G502 Logitech gaming mouse that my friend graciously gave to me. Ive downloaded LGS and Ghub multiple times trying to figure this out. I cant for the life of me figure out why WOW wont recognize my G5 and G4 buttons for either shift, ctl or alt . They’ll work for any other bind i assign to them but obviously not the ones i need. This is day 5 of me scouring the web for answers and at this point I’m over it. so if anyone can help me out Ill forever be in your debt and owe you a hearty handshake. (should probably say i run off of Mac up to date with Catalina 10.15.6)

Hey, TEliStarr! Just out of curiosity are you trying to bind just the shift, ctrl/command, or alt/options keys to the G4 and G5 buttons? Usually it will work if you combind them with the value like ALT+1.

As a bit of an outside the box suggestion, there was an issue with Razer reporting similar issues on MacOS. This is not supported by Blizzard, but if you’d like to look into it, entering this into the terminal seems to help in some situations:

defaults write com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft disable-expose-fix -bool YES

Hopefully, this works! You may have better luck on our WoW UI and Macros forums where our community can help provide some suggestions or ideas on how to get working to your preference :slight_smile: