Modern Warfare will not connect online

After downloading 130gig worth of game data, here I am stuck with DirectX errors, apparently that is “unrecoverable” and if i can get through this issue (sometimes), then I am stuck with “unable to connect online” issue. I understand every one right now is trying to join or download this game, but this is utterly disappointing. I am about to go back to PS4.

Ugh, I can’t connect either. So frustrating.

1 Like

I have problems to connect too, why the campain have to be always online? this is just madness

1 Like

Ashton Williams @ashtonisVULCAN We are aware of connection issues. Hold tight. We’re investigating and will get you back in the game as soon as possible. Quote Tweet Activision Support @ATVIAssist · 11m We’re actively investigating an issue where some players are unable to connect to Modern Warfare. Stay tuned for updates. 9:45 PM · Oct 24, 2019·Tweetbot for iΟS

also BREAKING NEWS on battle net.

Console players can at least access single player but us PC folk get pooped on

Literally, all this month, all I’ve been thinking about was how good the Beta was and been waiting for today at 9PM. I am like so depressed right now. We can’t even play single player.

that was supposed to be a link for the reddit forum…too funny

2 Likes

cant even play the singleplayer, whats up with that?

What a Snow Job… Modern Warfare on day one is BROKE!! Can you fill the chill…? I’m so glad that I purchased the top Enhanced option…!

1 Like

I agree, What a CROCK. Why do we have to connect to play SINGLE player?

2 Likes

How can this game be WORSE than MW 1 and 2? I can go back to those games and enjoy them more than this piece of **** nothing works right at all…

my nvidia driver cant find the game and whe n i try to open the game it said direcx error cant even go to the start menu of the game

I have a Nvidia shield pro and i cant even download the dam game says insufficient disk space lol wtf have sent countless messages via support but no reply

1 Like

cant connect on PC either, im in montreal canada.

3 Likes

How do I play this dang game? I keep getting the error code BLZBNTBGS0000033 Saying this account does not own this game yet I have the receipt and watched the game download on my pc and also shows active in my games? Please help, I’m so frustrated.

Were you ever able to get the game working. I have the whole game downloaded and it shows on my account that I have the game but I cant connect to battle.net. I have done all the steps and still nothing. This situation is frustrating but not surprising with the releases coming from this company anymore. Easy enough to take our money but giving us a game to play is apparently to much after. Hope you get your issue worked out.

I’m having trouble with connecting to the MW Servers, after the little intro ends and it tries to connect me to the Online Services, it stops and says that I have been disconnected from the Server. I’m really frustrated and I really need someone to help me fix it.

I have the same problem in DirectX errors but this happens at various times/parts of the game, for example when playing the single player it can happen in the beginning straight after connecting online or it plays fine in drips and drabs till a point where it crashes and displays a DirectX error, or currently I’m trying to play CO-OP but it immediately crashes with a DirectX error message but restart CO-OP, it plays but in 2 minutes it crashes with DirectX error message.

1 Like

Is anyone getting error code that you do not own the game???